Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Life is a struggle for me, even at the age of 50+years


  • Fitness is a struggle for me
  • Holding on to honesty is also a tough battle for me
  • Interpersonal relationships have become very complex, nowadays
  • Improving on my income is also a great challenge for me
  • Managing time for satisfying my near and dear ones is also a big issue
  • Over-spending, as a bad habit, still remains to discarded for ever
  • I must change my lifestyle, as advised by my doctors
  • I should learn to keep records and documents
  • I had been suffering from low courage and confidence since long. I need to overcome my weakness on this front
  • I must practice saying NO, whenever I should do that
  • I should improve my discipline and devote more time on creative activities

No comments: