Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Spirituality is the core basis of my living


  • Being spiritual means connecting to GOD, most of the time of the day
  • Feeling God through HIS Grand creations and Holy Names
  • Through enchanting of the Holy Names, I try to get relief from many ills of life
  • I love the devotees of God
  • Whenever possible, I try to donate some money to the devotees of God
  • I always try to pacify people through words of universal brother
  • I do not nurture hatred towards people in general, as hatred is a negative emotion
  • I try to hold on to honesty, and I am hardly successful in terms of earning money and wealth
  • I always try to help people
  • I find great pleasure in helping others
  • I dislike materialistic way of thinking and consumerist way of living
  • I love to keep my requirements to bare minimum
  • I dislike telling lies to people
  • I hate bluffing people for personal gain
  • I could not succeed in my business, as I am too straight-forward as an individual
  • I never ran after money, fame and wealth 
  • I am fond of simple living and high thinking
  • I am fond of my personal collection of large number of books
  • I am fond of my family
  • I try to live my life in close association with my family members
  • I enjoy my practical sense of humour
  • I am also known to be a very good manager

No comments: