Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2016

Personal efficiency and happier life


  • First of all, I need to improve myself in the case of productivity
  • I got stuck up with a lot of jobs pending before me, especially my research activities
  • I need to regain my health through regularity in yoga, breathing exercise and meditation
  • I must improve my mental concentration
  • I must be devoted to my activities for alternative income
  • I must save money through Recurring Deposit Scheme
  • I must stop overspending from now
  • I must build up my strengths and reduce my weaknesses
  • I should be more confident and courageous in dealing with people
  • Through breathing exercise, i.e. Pranayam, I should be able to lead a much healthier life
  • I should be more conscious about my diet
  • Best doctors for me are sunlight, fresh air, good drinking water, fruits,vegetables, yoga, pranayam and meditation
  • I should be able to avoid all kinds of interpersonal conflicts
  • I should have more patience to fight injustice being done to me
  • I should strengthen my academic and intellectual abilities
  • I should throw out my mental garbage that leads to nowhere
  • I should explore my potential in research writing
  • I should regain my ability to work harder
  • I should be steady
  • I should seek peace within myself
  • I should work harder for achieving higher goals in both material and spiritual domain
  • I should my skills 
  • I should explore all possibilities in my intellectual achievements
  • I should shake off all kinds of lethargy and laziness to achieve my goals
  • I should be serious about my jobs for alternative income
  • I should try to build a special reputation
  • I should improve my self-image 
  • I should be more assertive on myself regarding my responsibilities 
  • I should overcome all sorts of lust, anger and greed for the rest of my life to attain happiness and peace
  • I should be more comfortable with myself

No comments: