Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Challenges in moving ahead in life


  • Basic challenge lies in improving my present income by putting more efforts in the domain of my core skills
  • Marketing of my ideas is the toughest battle I need to fight
  • Common people run after big brands and in the long run they get disillusioned in many ways
  • When people come to me for help, they have a tendency to negotiate with the basic price. This happens due to my inability of creating a stronger brand for myself
  • The basic fault lies with market segmentation & setting the targets in the market place
  • I should improve upon consistency and punctuality to deliver my teaching & training services in a more organised manner
  • I should devote more in enhancing my core skills
  • I should be a better negotiator
  • I need to energise myself both physically and mentally
  • I require to network with right kind of people
  • I should work harder with a smiling face and a cheerful mood
  • I should be more confident, courageous, systematic and organised in my daily life

No comments: