Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

My struggles of daily life

Pertinent issues 
  • Lack of self-control on many matters
  • Ability to concentrate deeply on my core skills
  • Getting my personal finance in order
  • Cost control
  • Keeping up physical fitness
  • Maintaining relationships
  • Improving my professional image
  • Overcoming laziness and lethargy
  • Taking care of my family members
  • Mastering the art of negotiation in all types of interpersonal interactions and transactions
  • Giving a business-like touch to all my daily activities
  • Not being able to put my best efforts in my duties
  • Overcoming lifestyle disorders
  • Attaining mental peace through meditation
  • Systematizing my daily activities and organized documentation 
  • Accumulating courage and confidence to think big and act big
  • Being hardy for hard situations of life
  • Overcoming fears and taking control of myself
  • Devoting more time to spiritual thinking and practices for self-enlightenment
  • Exploration of alternate sources of income 

No comments: