Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Miles to go and less to talk about...


  • Life is short, and time is passing by
  • Many things to be done, but I should only be selective in choosing meaningful actions
  • Life is action, not contemplation
  • Life is about doing well what I need to do
  • Life is also a series of experiences, and such experiences must be converted into lessons/philosophies and all such ideas are again required to be transformed into actions
  • I should hence try hard to be a man of actions
  • I should try hard to be a man of words
  • I should try hard to be a man of creativity & innovation in real life actions
  • I should try hard to be a man of discipline
  • I should try to be a man of leadership in the special sphere of my present activities
  • I should be a man of courage and confidence
  • I should try to be man of cool & calm composure
  • I should try hard to be a man of specialized knowledge
  • I should try hard to be branded as an excellent communicator and speaker
  • I should always be a good husband and a good father through my meaningful activities
  • Through the process of hard work of the day, I should be able to sleep like a beggar sleeps
  • I should be a satisfied man at the end of the day
  • I should try to be more extrovert in my public life and actions
  • I should mange my time for various types of human activities
  • I should be more enthusiastic and energetic for whatever I do

No comments: