Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Factors affecting my life negatively


  • I could not remain fit for last few days
  • I had failed to control myself on bad habits
  • I need to meditate on how to regain my lost confidence
  • I require more devotion towards my work
  • I also decided to vegetarian foods only
  • I should devote more time on breathing exercise
  • I should not spoil my health(liver and pancreas) by taking alcohol
  • Alcohol spoils health and mind in many ways
  • I must keep away from alcohol and smoking for ever
  • I shall be taking light meals only and I shall drink at least four litres of water daily
  • I shall improve my alternative income to keep worries away
  • I shall try to be punctual
  • I shall manage time well
  • I shall not use computer for more than two hours a day
  • I shall give least time to the use of so-called smart phone 
  • I shall speak as less as possible
  • I shall improve my personality traits
  • I shall build a stronger health and a stout body
  • I shall focus more energy on alternative income

No comments: