Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Looking inward to find solutions for many of life's problems


  • Many times we forget to look inside to sort out our problem areas
  • All problems involving me  start with me, but I forget to analyse the same from the source
  • The real source is myself only
  • My passive inaction resulted into many problems of today
  • Lack of self-control and self-restraint terminated into huge problems later on
  • Self-control and disciplines are the greatest human virtues to be successful & happier individuals
  • I am to blame myself for wasting my talents
  • After a long time, I am trying to reassess myself so that I could take steps to improve myself
  • I am now trying to do my work with cheerful mood 
  • I am trying to ensure quality of my services at the work place

No comments: