Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

What's life to me?

Life is almost undefined. To me it means "be yourself". It also means "living in the present". To me it is also a fun. Life is full of extreme humor to me. In every egoistic person, I find a joker par excellence. Life is cool. Life is handling rough and tough people. Life is tackling money-hungry ,blunt-headed so called professionals.
Life means 'betrayal' by the trusted friends. Change of lobby. Reversal of attitude and words.
Life means change of roles.
Life is love defined in terms of 'give and take'...
Life is shameless selfishness to many.
Life is 'ego' that I am extraordinary.
I am never serious about life!!! Serious about what ?
Life to me is a Divine Creation which is nurtured spiritually by a few persons only.
Life is divine.
Divinity is Consciousness and Consciousness never dies.
Hence life is deathless. Bith and death are the changes of states......

God bless...

No comments: