Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Improving myself on continuous basis

I have taken some bold steps in recent times. I am now ready to face the present moment in a way different from my past approach. I have already developed a Present and a Future Action Calender for myself. I have already in research and development activity in HR. I am a better time-manager now. I work on the basis of Daily Action Plan(DAP). I now act on "do in now" principle. I have become more efficient in my professional duties. I am trying to apply TQM in my personal capacity.
I have increased my energy level.
I have stopped talking nonsense with others.
I try to value my time.
I try to keep my words to myself.
I try to live in the present with prayer to God.
I am trying to eliminate the imaginary fears from the mind. I want destroy fear of all kinds. I now try to avoid unnecessary speaking. Sometimes I become a Silent Man (SM) and talk to myself mentally to be self-controlled and self-disciplined professional.
I interact regularly with my PhD guide.
I am also trying to improve my personal earning steadily.
I try to be in a state of Deep Mental Relaxation(DMR) most of the time. I am trying to be prepared for extreme circumstances like possible loss of job for economic recession.

I now try to focus myself on Result-Oriented Professional Actions(ROPA) only.
I try to one day at a time.
"Living in the Present" is a great solution to my personal life...

God bless...

No comments: