Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Elimination of fear is a challenging task...

Fear is a complex combination of our emotional perceptions. We perceive things in our own different ways. Our unique nature defines the way we look at things. I have experimenting on fear of objects,events and people. Fear had been the most dominating component of my life for majority part of my life. Fear of 'anything can happen'. The imaginative bent of mind is mostly responsible for such constant fear. The real thing mostly different from what I imagine. Then I had a lot of self-talk about the whole thing. To live with courage and alertness is real living, I realised much later in my life. Then I decided to face the situation and I believed in 'realism' about all things about economic,political ,legal and social aspects of living. I am trying to live now 'one day at a time' at a medium pace. I was a very fast man once upon a time and I used to take a lot of hasty decisions. I used to commit a lot of mistakes also. Then I changed myself a lot by adopting a 'middle path' for all kinds of realities of life. I still have fear reigning over my mind. Most of the fears are somehow related to 'bad' people in the society. I decided to be bad with bad people. I could not become that. I then tried to face them. After one or two failures, I became successful. The more I fear, the greater the pain I receive. I used to believe in 'compassion' in a human heart. I still believe in that. But I accept that all human beings are not in the same level of 'compassion'. The brutal nature exists almost everywhere. I know I need to stand erect and face the situation. There is no alternative/option. Facing the tough people with equal toughness is the only solution. I need to create a drama of being 'bad', though I know I am not bad. I constantly try to live in the present and try to face the realities without inviting imaginary fears. Spiritual Living is the only solution to all such problems. I try to live a life of my personal choice by consatantly improving the level of my personal honesty and integrity. Self-purification and self-discipline have become a part and parcel of my life. I have reached a state of tastelessness about living a life. Life makes so happy and nothing makes so depressed. Happiness , to me, is just a mental state in which I feel I am OK. That's all. I accept myself as I am. I bother least about what others think about me. I am not here to please everybody. I try to become well with almost everyone. I have no such practical role models or heros. I believe in God. I try to leave all the results of my duties and responsibilities to God only.

No comments: