Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Treating my students....

I try to treat my students like my children. I personally believe in freedom and liberty. But sometimes I need to be rigid to some students. These are exceptions. I use words of caution for my students occasionally. I think I am punctual. I am fast also. But I have deliberately reduced my speed so that all the students are benefited from my class. I have a desire to be a very good teacher by improving my teaching skills.

I treat my students with impartiality and heart-felt affection. I believe in enormous human potential. It is really difficult to judge a student by academic performance only. I never tried to be popular. But my attitudes as a human being are enjoyed by majority of the students.

No one is so bad,it seems to me.
Hence I take the middle path for taking any kind of decisions.
The attitude of 'forgiving' is my only strength. At the same time, I try to maintain 'strict' personal discipline all the time. My students hence perceive me as a person on whom they can rely.

God bless...

No comments: