Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Colors of life

Life consists of:
Trying to be out of mental tension;
Trying to fulfill expectations of family members;
Reading the minds of students and interacting with them;
Rectifying the self;
Creating new ideas for research;
Teaching everytime with a newer approach;
Closing eyes for sometime to take feedback from within the self;
Writing the DAILY ACTION PLAN for myself;
Keeping cool all the time;
Not to think much about the obscure future;
Destroying thinking about the past;
Keeping hope alive for God-realization;
Changing myself every moment for the better;
Taking light food and drinking more water for fitness;
Devoting some for yoga and meditation;
Helping others at the cost of my personal comfort;
Finally it is the SELFLESS WORK that keeps me free from all kinds of turmoils of life...
I think least about myself and I should keep it up.
'What others say about me' hardly matters, as I am almost 'all-knowing' about myself;
I know I live for others;
I try to every being as the unique creation of God;
Variety is external, Unity is eternal...
God bless...

No comments: