Pages

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Living in the present can do the miracle

"Living In the Present" (LIP) has been the best philosophy of my life till now. LIP with Enchanting of Divine Names(EDN) is the only way out of all my problems. I failed many times in the implementation of LIP. I tried again and again to get myself into LIP. I have been successful to a great extent.
Why to bother about distant future ?
Our future is deeply founded in our present actions. Each of the present actions has its distinct future. We must act with great honesty,dedication and sincerity to make our future more predictable. But everything lies in the hands of God, I believe.
Hence my present and future are dedicated to God only.
To me life is a prayer to God and sincere actions with selflessness.

God bless...

No comments: