Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have increased my patience...

It was long time back when I became impatient for something. I still avoid things which will put pressure on my patience. Things still go wrong. But I have decided not to react to things I can not change. I find that people do wrong things. I keep shut up, thinking that it is waste of time to intervene in ordinary matters. I have changed my attitude because I can not fight alone with the negative and rowdy faces of the changing society and culture. At the same time, I have faith in truth and justice. I know there will be correction and rectification on the part of the wrong-doers. They will be punished in some future time.
I never claim that I am good and that I do no wrong. But I try to do things in a manner in which humanity and human considerations get my personal priority. I am doing it for a long time. I am on the path continual self-purification.
The values and culture we admired so much in the past have changed to a great extent. It is now an age of 'quick money',quick success,quick pleasure,quick communication,instant action,result-orientation in everything,give and take in everything, quick anger,quicker hunger-satisfaction, quick love,quick forgetting, quickest ungratefulness,shameless lies, and shameless self-interests.

I have a different way of living. I am slowed down the pace of my life. I am not in a hurry for anything. My ambition is to lead a slower and simpler life. I have with least number of long-term plans, as I have least faith in future. I try have some faith in the present, as present moment drives all my thoughts and actions. I have now accepted my failures and drawbacks. I now try to live for my family members. I try to keep my mouth shut, as I have been outspoken to the wrong people many times in the past. I want a simple living for myself. I have need for money, still I hate earning money through unfair means. I have lived a full life. Now I want to help others who find it difficult to live with personal integrity.

No comments: