Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Clarity

Clarity of concepts about anything is a great boon for living a cool life. Clear concepts and common sense will lead to a better life.
If the fundamentals of anything clear, we shall be able to expand our knowledge any time we want.
I am trying to do the thing in the mathematical laboratory of my brain. I try to review my experience-based concepts on a daily basis.
The greatest challenge of my life is to constantly improve my communication skills. Throwing of words is the most challenging aspect of my personal life. I am trying to research into the subject of Communication Skills, Personality Grooming By the Self, & Human Values and Ethics. I have found that 'power' flows from the emphasised 'words' we can use in practical life. I have also found that self-styled humorist can live a more healthy life. We should have good sense of humor.
To be in peace we should remain silent at senitive situations. To avoid conflicts, we should speak with caution.

God bless...

No comments: