Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2018

Struggling to find meaning to my life...


  • life ,for me , has been a series of mistakes and blunders...
  • did I learn from my mistakes? : is the big question for me...
  • Am I improving every day?
  • Could I instill more discipline in my personal life?
  • Have I been able to do business, as I tried?
  • Have I been a good negotiator?
  • Have I improved my telephonic communication?
  • Have I been a fearless person?
  • Have I been able to give a corporate orientation to my personality?
  • HAVE I IMPROVED ON MY COURAGE-LEVEL?
  • Am learning something good on each day?
  • Am I motivated to do hard work?
  • Am I attaining some kind of perfection in what I do?
  • Have I improved my communication skills in last 5 years?
  • Am I improving my knowledge?
  • Have I improved my level of mental focus/concentration?
  • Am I really trying hard to do something big in life ?
  • Have I been able to overcome my fickle-minded behaviors of the past?
  • Have I improved upon building better interpersonal skills?
  • Have I developed optimistic and positive thinking in daily life?
  • Have I improved on professionalism? 

No comments: