Pages

Monday, April 16, 2018

My natural cures for my own ailments


  • I try to keep fit through exercise of three yosasana's such as Halasana, Sarvangasana, Vajrasana...
  • I try to meditate for 30 minutes a day...
  • I try to take food with high content of anti-oxidants such as fruits and juices...
  • I drink about 3.5 litres of water a day....
  • I try to walk for half an hour a day...
  • Only in exceptional cases, I am forced to take allopathic medicines...
  • I try to confine myself to herbal, homeopathic, biochemic and ayurvedic medicines
  • I try to interact with high quality people only...
  • I talk as less as possible...
  • I am trying to keep my lifestyle as simple as possible...
  • I try to express my opinions though my writings ...
  • I avoid arrogant people...
  • Except God, there is actually no true friend in life....
  • It is best to avoid confrontation, altercation and debates of all types...
  • I enjoy meditation thoroughly in each moment of my present life..

No comments: