Pages

Monday, April 9, 2018

Pillars of my professional identity


  • I maintain honesty to myself and others at any situation or place...
  • I always understand basics of whatever needs to be done...
  • I communicate effectively with one and all...
  • My fault is that I trust people so easily...
  • I know that I am an excellent manager who can implement things with crystal clear concepts...
  • I know that I am a bit timid, and I must train myself to overcome timidity of all sorts...
  • I need to improve my listening skills...
  • I need to improve my speaking skills...
  • I am a quick learner and hence can adjust with variety of situations and people...
  • I try to follow universal management formula -POS-D-LMC3(Planning-organizing-staffing-directing-leading-motivating-coordinating-communicating-controlling)....
  • The greatest and the most effective formula for managing professional projects is Management=POS-D-LMC3...( for all projects of technical and commercial significance)
  • My real assets are : honesty, integrity,managerial skills, motivational skills, training skills, teaching skills, convincing skills,keeping words and commitments, result-orientation in everything I need to do, finishing jobs in time, taking vital decisions independently, ability to command and control human resource, strong skills in mathematics, physics and English, my personal devotion toward quality assurance and continuous quality improvement....

No comments: