Pages

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Major challenges of my life


  • Being outspoken
  • Being able to say NO
  • Being cool and calm
  • Being confident and courageous
  • Working for fitness
  • Forming better habits
  • Saving enough money for the old age
  • Self-marketing, self-advertisement and being strict about my professional transactions
  • Being my own critic
  • Fear of criticism from the third persons
  • Networking with strong, positive and virtuous persons
  • Eliminating consumerist attitudes from the minds of my near and dear ones
  • My concern about water and energy conservation, and plantation of trees
  • Being a doer, and not a talker only
  • My inability to realize financial dues from the third persons
  • Managing the day's time
  • My laziness, lethargy and procrastination
  • My inability to find proper mentoring for me
  • My need for a motivational training
  • Applications of my knowledge in various fields
  • Being less ambitious
  • Keeping up the high level of enthusiasm of my earlier times
  • Improving my will force through meditation, breathing exercise, and yogic exercises
  • Doing more manual work
  • Lifestyle modification for feeling happier and working harder

No comments: