Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

I am trying to change myself on many fronts


  • Being punctual
  • Leading from the front
  • Doing creative thinking and changing my working style
  • Being productive
  • Home work for doing excellent jobs
  • Being inspired to work harder
  • Being more energetic by doing physical exercise & meditation
  • Trying to be a good and responsible teacher for personal satisfaction
  • Innovative and interactive teaching methodologies
  • Trying to build a mindset for working harder in my domain
  • I must improve my health parameters
  • I must exercise self-control and self-restraint on the lifestyle issues
  • I should devote more time on the subjects of my study
  • I should read books for self-inspiration and self-motivation
  • I must admit that Breathing Exercises are helping me lot about feeling more comfortable with myself
  • I must devote more on self-correctional activities
  • I must be more systematic and organised
  • I should be doer
  • I need better preparations for the lectures to be delivered
  • I need to improve my lecturing style

No comments: