Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Peaceful Living-5

I have no right to instruct others and I am writing about the way I have been instructed by life to live in a more peaceful manner. The greatest difficulty I faced was about 'self-discipline' and 'self-control'. The story of my life revolves rounds these two words. My struggle for last five years to remain self-controlled failed a number of times, but I continued to gain control of myself and I have been successful to a great extent. I now focus myself on past lessons and newer innovations regarding my philosophical thoughts. My past life is a series of mistakes and my present life is an innovatively peaceful living under the Grace of God. I feel as if I can not live without the remembrace of God and His mercy on me and existence. I have rectified my mistakes and felt that God is infinitely merciful regarding my existence. All these miracles happened only from the unconditional blessings of my spiritual masters, Late Sri Ramakrishna Brajabashi of Sri Vrindaban Dham and Thakur Sri Anukul Chandraji. I am now leading my life through my devoted prayers to God. I feel I am a lion,while I am deeply engaged in prayers. I feel I am a fighter. Without the compassion and unconditional blessings of the Supreme Lord, I am nothing, I am nothing. I wish to live like a lion. And my wish will be fulfilled only if I can arouse in myself true devotion towards the Lotus Feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krishna. My only religion is Hinduism/any other religion based Humanity.

No comments: