Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Health & fitness

I am a big sufferer of physical ailments. Through suffering,I have come to learn that smoking is the worst addiction in my life and most of my failures were due to multiple disorders arising out of smoking. Smoking has caused severe harm to both physically and mentally. I tried many times to leave the habit. I failed. This habit destroys normal functioning of all vital organs of the body. I have now reduced smoking by 90%. But the suffering still goes on. Doctors say I can regain my earlier healthy in about 5 years,even if I stop smoking completely. I am now trying to exert mind-control technique in quitting such a worst addiction. I need to keep fit through physical exercise.But to quit smoking is the greatest challenge in my life. I am trying to take lessons from my worst physical suffering.

No comments: