Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Peaceful Living-1

All our sufferings originate from our past and present actions. What we should do is to continuously rectify our present actions. I am trying to design all my present activities according to priority based on past, bitter experiences of the past. I have passed through bad times and to overcome the same I depended on God, instead of human beings. I now try to live a life full of the Holy Names of God and I find real peace when I get completly detached from matreialistic desires and thoughts. Material desires have no limit and it is a waste of time to run after fulfillment of desires. This is the key to real peaceful living.
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA RAMA RAMA HARE HARE.
These Divine Names is the only source of peace in my personal life.
It has a greatest healing power on our body, mind, emotions and soul.

No comments: