Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Tough times never last...


  • The book TOUGH TIMES NEVER LAST, BUT TOUGH PEOPLE DO has attracted my attention since long back...
  • Really, tough people are the winners in life
  • It is the mental strength and tenacity that act as the driving force in moving ahead in life
  • I have been suffering from sleep apnea  for a long time and I have been advised polysomnography test several times, and top doctors failed to give me any relief. Then I tried breathing exercises and could overcome the problem almost completely
  • I have struggled a lot and took help of pranayam (special breathing techniques) and finally succeeded in getting rid of the persistent problem of sleep apnea
  • I now conclude that TOUGH SITUATIONS can be handled with creativity
  • We should explore all kinds of non-conventional ways for resolving our problems
  • We must try to be creative in all situations
  • Society respects the strong and the tough ones

No comments: