Pages

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Attention to finer details


  • ATTENTION TO FINER DETAILS really matter in attaining perfection in what needs to be done
  • Many times, I committed blunders in my official jobs, as I blindly trusted people & delivered things without cross-verification...This is bad
  • I used to be 'in a hurry' for completing things at the last moment, but I sat on the same thing idle for a long time. This shows my  total unprofessional attitudes and characteristics.
  • Now, I have improved a lot in last few years and I am now able to deliver QUALITY.
  • I had enjoyed my life to the fullest extent and I neglected my health for such a long time. I really got my hardest lessons during my days in the hospital. I corrected myself to a great extent.
  • I am quite happy with my performance at my work place...
  • I am trying to improve my finance by putting of additional efforts 
  • I am trying to learn newer things & applying them for social good
  • Learning is a never-ending process & hence so exciting

No comments: