Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Lessons of the week: A self-reminder


  • Without mental concentration, we can never do a good job

  • For improving mental concentration, I am trying to do meditation

  • Human society has become extremely complex by the extreme use of modern technology.....it has become difficult to live in peace

  • Without cost control, I can never improve my personal finance

  • I must save some money for the rainy days

  • Without self-study of my subjects and continuous updates of knowledge, I can never be a good teacher

  • I must be more focussed and consistent about my ideas and consequent actions

  • I should pursue my hobbies for keeping mentally fit and sound

  • I should focus on my primary and secondary duties in order of priority

  • I must acquire self-dependence in my personal life

  • I should be able to take independent responsibilities in my life

  • I should be able to withstand criticism of any extreme kind from any one

  • I should be able to take decisions on scientific basis

No comments: