Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Any idea of discipline starts with 100% self-discipline in social and professional situation


  • I need to improve my own discipline

  • I need to build up good habits

  • I need to be more professional in all matters

  • I need to manage my time well

  • Punctuality should be my personal virtue from now

  • I need to arrange my jobs in the order of importance

  • I must improve my typing speed for being a professional writer

  • I must not preach anything to anyone, I must adopt finer qualities from others by overlooking faults in others

  • I must be my own critic from now

  • I must build my self-confidence by my honest and upright  actions

  • I must avoid much of the social networking, as it is great killer of my professional time and energy

No comments: