Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thought of the day...

I have been thinking of breaking the barrier of 500 articles in my blog. Today I will be doing that...I do not have much followers, but that does not mean that I am writing all nonsense...I am trying to improve myself on a daily basis...and this itself will inspire many young minds in improving themselves...
I had been a very sick-type of child from my childhood and it has been a long struggle for me to build up health and fitness. I am not successful totally, but I have not given up and things are slowly improving on many fronts....

The age of 47 is a dangerous cross-road in my life...I am trying to explain everything in the light of spirituality and personal devotion to the Almighty....

HARD-WORK WITH DEVOTION-DISINTERESTEDNESS-DETACHMENT(D3)  PRINCIPLE OF SPIRITUAL LIVING WOULD REMAIN MY TRUE AIM IN LIFE...
BYE

No comments: