Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thought of the day...

Extreme hard-work is required for cleansing the mind...I realized this most valuable principle only today...All problems of life will vanish if we can improve our mental concentration to a great extent and focus on our duties and responsibilities....

Let me say 'goodbye' to lethargy of all kinds  and devote my time and energy for carrying out my professional and personal duties except for some 8 hours reserved for sleep , meditation and prayer...

A lot of jobs are pending before me and I have wasted my valuable time  for such a long period...it is time I build up my good habits and personality traits that could in some way be inspirational to my younger friends....

There is no other things left to be enjoyed by me...I have finished my journey as an experimentor in life's variety of pleasures and happiness...
I now need to contribute in some way to the welfare of the fellow beings

bye

No comments: