Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Thought of the day...

The most important lesson in management is to learn the art of self-improvement and self-management....
From today, I have adopted a new method named Personality-Traits Improvement(PTI)-program for myself...This program will self-evaluate myself on a daily basis and the same is targeted towards bringing about positive changes in the following aspects of my professional and personal living:

1. facial expression will be changed by injecting more of energy,enthusiasm and strength...
2. clarity in speaking in every essential situations in professional life...
3. Not bothering about things I can not change in others...
4. developing an art of saying 'no' where I what want to say 'no'....
6. to give out my best in teaching, training and practical managerial practices in every possible situations
7. To be more straight-forward towards others...
8.Developing the art of being choosey about networking with people...

bye

No comments: