Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Thought of the day....

There is no other way than to focus on extreme level of hard-work....Finishing the pending jobs in time will remain the prime focus of my personal life....

Self-management and self-improvement will remain the primary agenda for daily life...

Again my self-improvement strategy will be surrounded by fitness activities and some research activities.....
Retention of breath or pranayama will be focus point of fitness activities, as it has been neglected for almost one year...I need to review my actions on an hourly basis

Hourly Self-reporting on my performing the essential jobs should form the basis of my self-improvement activity on work-front.....

Entrepreneurship has always attracted me for independent nature of leadership work..hence another venture will be to improve business volume through successful thinking, doing, leading and coordinating among the team members....

POS-D-LMC3 principles of  management should be followed on a daily basis, though the biggest hurdle is the capital investment required for the business growth...
Bye

No comments: