Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The ultimate achievement of my life ...

When I was blessed with Guru-Mantra by my spiritual master, I could hardly realize what Guruji means.... After long years of that event, I now feel that Guru-Mantra is the only one achievement of my earthly life...It can be felt ...Nothing more can be expressed in words...Only a few people really get such a rarest opportunity in one's life-time...All other events of life are simply about leading a material life of a house-hold person....

Faith , humility, simplicity,and divine feelings are the true assets of living a life...

It feel comfortable only in the company with those who possess deep faith in the designs of the Almighty...Actions may produce huge material results, but peace of mind relies completely on the intensity of faith and devotion towards God

Bye

No comments: