Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Grit to defeat Failures

I have attended a lecture session by MD, Acclaris India, Mr. Kalyan Kr. Kar. I was spell-bound to hear the success story of his company. A series of entrepreneurial failures in his life could not stop him from trying out new ventures, and finally he came out with flying colours.
It happened to him and he did not have enough money to sustain a good family life , many times in his career. But the only he did : kept fighting for creating wealth and employment for the himself and the society by sheer grit,determination, honesty, and hard work...
I am trying to learn a lot of lessons from his life.

it's a geat experience to directly listen to a man who believes in fighting for a mission in life

I wish to remind myself that NO EDUCATION IS EVER COMPLETE, HENCE LET ME LEARN...
God bless...

No comments: