Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Struggle for existence....


  • Each day is a new struggle...
  • We are required to produce outputs at the end of the day...
  • Only talking will not help...
  • We need to be doers...
  • Most of the talks are useless...
  • I learnt that I could had been a better worker...
  • I must stop having a vacillating mind...
  • I should be more decisive...
  • I must stick to my research areas to create newer knowledge...
  • I must use my time well...
  • I must try hard to overcome my personal weaknesses...
  • I must build better habits...
  • I must form more effective habits...
  • I must think more positively...
  • I must throw out frustration of any kind...
  • I must interact with highly positive and spiritual personalities...
  • I must stop wasting my time and energy...
  • I should learn newer things to keep myself busy...
  • I must innovate in my teaching learning process...
  • I must generate alternative income for myself and my family...
  • Lastly, I must work harder to make life better for me and my family members...

No comments: