Pages

Monday, May 29, 2017

Life is a series of learning experiences


  • Through bitter experiences on my health issues, I have possibly learnt certain hard lessons of my life...
  • Health is heavily dependent on self-control, self-restraint and self-discipline...
  • Lack of self-restraint, I have already suffered a lot...
  • Many doctors have warned me about many deviations of mine....
  • I must improve...
  • I must improve on my will power...
  • I must improve on my mental concentration....
  • I must be more strict and harsh on myself on matters of health and professional behaviors...
  • Many things are not taught in schools/colleges/universities and those are learnt from personal experiences and realizations...
  • I now understand that I must live the life of a true devotee of God for the rest of my life, as I find little or no interest in material aspects of ego, sex, power and money(ESPM)....
  • I must evolve as a nishkam karmayogi ( completely disinterested doer) for the rest of my life and living....
  • My outlook towards life is steadily changing to a more silent spiritual life...
  • I must not waste my time and energy ...
  • I must feel God and enjoy God through personal conservation and preservation of inner energy...
  • I must speak as less as possible...
  • I must devote more time to meditation....
  • I must not be fickle-minded any more...
  • I should be slow but steady with my own academic pursuits...
  • I should improve my training and teaching skills....
  • I should publish at least one book  a year...
  • I should more confident and courageous at the personal level...
  • I should try hard for a change in job...
  • I must be able to build a more stout and hardy health....

No comments: