Pages

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Have patience and hence do big things in life...


  • Patience is the greatest of all human qualities...
  • People with less caliber and talents usually tend to be impatient about anything....
  • People with least of talents tend to talk much....
  • People who talk with extreme force to influence others wrongly are shrewd, cunning & clever...
  • People with great knowledge always talk as less as possible...
  • Talkativeness is always harmful...
  • We should be patient and tolerant to enjoy good things of life...
  • We should listen more and talk less...
  • We should read newspapers everyday for developing strong common sense...
  • Common sense is most uncommon...we all know
  • We should do our duties well to be happy and satisfied...
  • Recently, in a meeting I was on the verge of loosing my temper. I then talked to my inner self to cool down....I succeeded in controlling my anger....
  • It is better to avoid confrontation....

No comments: