Pages

Monday, April 17, 2017

Try again and again...


  • If we apply the principle of 'try again and again' in our mission of life, we shall produce good products and services for our society...
  • Let us first define our mission statement such ' I shall become an outstanding teacher', 'I shall be an author' of great quality'....'I shall use my daily time productively', 'I shall keep my words to myself and my family', I shall deliver the goods in time...' I shall be really committed as a teacher', I shall develop my own business...I shall work in a foreign country for my future financial security,,,,likewise many others..
  • Let us promise to ourselves that we shall become better and stronger persons through our daily activities...
  • That I shall not give up hopes...
  • That I shall accumulate enough courage and confidence in myself for securing a better professional job for myself...
  • That I shall update myself on the professional front....
  • That I shall sharpen my existing skills...
  • That I shall build better and effective habits...
  • That I shall take special care of my health and fitness...
  • That I shall become more creative in daily life...
  • That I shall do meditation for at least half an hour a day....
  • That I shall uphold honesty and integrity in daily life...
  • That I shall not waste my valuable time any more...
  • That I shall destroy all barriers to my prosperity....
  • That I shall build up effective interpersonal relationships...
  • That I shall generate alternative incomes for me and my family....
  • That I shall lead a simple and humble life...
  • That I shall up grade my knowledge-skills-attitudes on a continuous and life-long basis...
  • That I shall not imitate others...
  • That I shall save money for the old age....
  • That I shall minimize waste of time, money and energy....
  • That I shall be a fighter who will take up newer challenges of life...
  • That I shall talk less and do more....
  • That I shall do my duties religiously...
  • That I shall explore my potentials ...
  • That I shall pursue my hobbies...
  • That I shall become a better professional on each passing day...

No comments: