Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Self-identity: most important for everyone


  • Physically, what  am I?
  • Mentally, in what state am I ?
  • Spiritually, on what plane do I stay ?
  • As a worker, how am I?
  • How are my attitudes towards work , thinking , relationships?
  • Am I a consistently good worker ?
  • Am I happy?
  • What are my present problems?
  • How can I improve myself?
  • What training do I need to energize myself  for hard work and dedication ?
  • Am I a sincere worker?
  • Do I have simplicity and humility required for happiness?
  • Do I think positive about my future prospects?
  • Am I bold and courageous enough for solving problems of life?
  • Am I weak type of negotiator?
  • Do I communicate well?
  • Am I open to learning newer things?
  • Am I up grading my knowledge and skills regularly?
  • Am I sharpening my leadership skills?
  • Am I Punctual-Sincere-Dedicated(PSD)?
  • Am I thoroughly prepared for a change of job?
  • Am I cool and calm?
  • Am I fit and healthy by taking yoga and breathing exercises?
Asking these questions will create spiritual awareness and hence motivate us to work harder for achieving greater success and happiness.....

No comments: