Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

I need to educate myself on a continuous basis


  • I need to learn newer things everyday to move forward in life...
  • I need to improve mental fitness by solving puzzles, brain-teasers and by playing chess regularly 
  • Chess-playing has been my most favorite pastimes in long past of my life....
  • To pass time creatively and to improve brain power and concentration, Chess is a great game...
  • Life is also a chess, where each move affects us either positively or negatively...
  • I need to improve my will power to eliminate bad habits and material addictions of various...
  • Through long struggle of life, I got certain vital lessons and these lessons should now be applied in practice...
  • Lack of progress and prosperity in life are the resultant effect of personal laziness, lethargy and procrastination only...
  • I am to blame myself solely for all my failures...
  • Putting blame on others for my failures is a personal crime, as I did things on the basis of my intrinsic whims and wishes...
  • I have lived and enjoyed my life and hence it is the prime time for giving back to family members and the society at large in planned manner...
  • 'Giving back' is a matter of great pleasure and satisfaction...
  • Material enjoyments are so temporary and hence frustrating...
  • Spiritual living and daily prayers are doing excellently to me personally...
  • I am now trying to live life with detachment, disinterestedness and devotion toward the Lotus Feet of GOD....
  • Mix your life with soothing spirituality and re-discover yourself daily with newer identity and realizations of Truth, Reality and GOD...

No comments: