Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Giving my best efforts on whatever I do...


  • I think I have yet to give my best efforts in teaching learning process...
  • Laziness is at the root of all my weaknesses as a professional...
  • I must overcome laziness and do things in time...
  • I must set priority of jobs at hand....
  • Priority based work will relieve burdens of many types...
  • I should implement the principle of ONE JOB AT A TIME...
  • I must implement the principle of DO IT NOW...
  • For each of my job, I need to plan things better...
  • I must make myself more practice-oriented...
  • Practical common sense should be used in each of my activities...
  • I must instill more creativity in what I have to do, as a teacher....
  • I should instill more professionalism at my work place...
  • I should manage time well...
  • I must use my inherent sense of humor to remain happy....
  • I should try hard to use my inner talents in whatever I do....
  • Basic foundation of a happy life consists of love, laughter, passion for professional actions, hard work, hobbies, and good health

No comments: