Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Thought of the day...for self-reading and self-improvement on a continuous basis


  • To be tolerant of the idiot behaviors of others...as patience is a key personal virtue
  • To keep myself updated about the latest happenings on my specialty professional domain
  • To do enough home-work and hard-work about the goods and services I produce for my company
  • Not to preach anything to anyone
  • To oil my own machine in all relevant aspects of my roles  and responsibility
  • Not to go into arguments with anybody
  • To be strong enough to withstand stress, trials and tribulations
  • Life is a struggle , hence to be strong enough to fight the battle of life
  • Life is a game, hence to play it well
  • Life is learning, hence to keep an open mind to learn and apply in real-life situations
  • 'Survival is the fittest' is true in the society
  • I should keep minimal expectations from the people I help at times
  • The game of Chess is very interesting...I am taking weekly time to play the games 
  • Self-help is the best help, and hence to be independent in most of the affairs of life
  • To be choosy about social networking really helps in keeping my temperament calm and cool...
  • To do a job in a good company is not difficult , if we are alert, and if we differentiate and integrate well in variety of situations
  • We do not need to prove anything to others, we need to improve continuously in many matters of importance

No comments: