Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Enjoying life with Truth

I am pondering upon the following principles and laws of living:


  • Truth & Reality
  • God's creation and the beauty
  • Devotion
  • Relationships within the society
  • Goods and services, and the business mechanisms
  • Marketing and the general public
  • Change of thought on change of actions-relationships
  • Vision of the future on the basis of lessons from the past
  • Earning money through honest means and hard work on my part
  • Making my classes interesting to my customers/clients
  • Fundamentals of Physics and basic derivations of formulae mostly by the methods of Calculus
  • Minimum pressure on my brain
  • The art of relaxing
  • The art of doing Yogic exercises for bettering my health
  • Deep breathing & Meditation on Beauty
  • My time-table for a day

No comments: