Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Poor health destroys creativity and innovation

I have experienced the fact long back. But my casual approach towards health made me suffer the worst kind of break-down of health in recent times. I am now recovered to a great extent. I have been punished by God for being irregular about yogic exercise for quite sometime. I must be harsh to myself about doing yoga regularly. I must not deviate from the path of yoga at any time in the future.

I must be cautious about taking food. I now want light food max. twice a day.

I should also reduce my workload(max13 hours day) to keep fit.

When I lose my creativity, due to illness, I feel as if I have died. From onwards I want to live the life of a lion. I must regain the vigour,vitality and energy of my earlier life...

I want to be 'outspoken' but 'sweet' at the same time. To be outspoken I need to be honest to the core... I think honesty and outspokenness would be my biggest personal assets for the rest of my life...

No comments: