Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Outspokenness is the expression of the honests only

Outspokenness is generally viewed as a dangerous personal quality. It brings with it various troubles about personal relationships.

Most of our relations are based upon falsehood,hypocrisy,flattery,dishonesty and political alignments. Being outspoken also means hurting the ego of others.

I believe in outspokenness. But I think I should mix some twisted sweetness with my outspokenness, as the world has , in general, become a heaven for the scoundrels and the most corrupted.

To be straight-forward is my ideal. I must try hold to my ideal for my personal satisfaction.
I shall be straight-forward to safe-guard my family interests. If I am compelled, I shall be considering taking the path of politics and diplomacy. The path of politics and diplomacy is a zig-zag path in which personal stamina and determination is of paramount importance.

We should also know the art of self-defence.

We must have an excellent human and information network to be able to work efficiently.

We should not have an attitude of a 'yes-man' and chamcha.


God bless...

No comments: