Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Managing time is very crucial for personal stability...

I have tried to evolve a new routine of work for myself, to make the best possible use of daily time. I believe in 'living one day at a time'. One day means to me:

1. Getting up at 6.00am
2.Office at 8.00am
3.Exit from office at 4.00pm
4.Following Daily Action Plan (DAP) of the previous night religiously at office
5. I take enough time to laugh with people I like
6. I try to keep cool all the time
7. I don't take life seriously, except depending on God
8.I live in the present
9. I believe in Constant Remembrance of God(CRG)
10. I sleep 1hour in the evening and then I devote 3hrs a day in personal business activities
11. I try to devote 45 minutes in yoga and meditation
12.I go to bed at 11pm(sharp)
13. The best thing in my life is sleeping and relaxing...
14.I meet my research guide once or twice a month
15. I try to drink 5 litres of water per day to keep fit...
16.My only regret is that I could not leave smoking
17."Sense of humor" is my greatest possession. I feel relaxed after uncontrolled laughing...
18.I try to solve practical ,professional problems with Applied Managerial Innovation & Creativity(AMIC)
19. I am trying to lead a medicine-free life through yoga and meditation...
20. I have a dream to lead a completely selfless life...I can only try...
21. I try to encourge young minds for more creative activities with human values in their lives

No comments: