Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Some special feelings, emotions and incidents that taught me hard facts of life...


  • I tend to believe people so easily and for this reason, many people ditched me many times...
  • I have lot of money, as people so easily can cheat me....
  • Once I shouted to one of my colleagues for some genuine reasons and then found that she started lobbying with powerful people to suppress me and insult me in many ways. I had to say 'sorry' for such petty matters. From that onward, I started avoiding some 'female' colleagues who seem to me to be most selfish and unreliable..... I am never against female professionals. But, in some way or the other, it is dangerous to be connected personally with many of them...
  • I trusted one of my so-called friend and said bad things about somebody who is a scoundrel. Then, my friend's betrayal led to threatening me by that scoundrel.
  • In this 21st century, I find that some people have hard core caste bias and they behave with low caste with hatred-filled arrogance and dominance...I am really surprised that even the so-called highly educated (Certificate holders) people  are so biased and poisonous....
  • It is fact that dirty rich people enjoy greater respect in the society....
  • Many people have become money-suckers only...
  • Chamcha-giri of the powerful people is the biggest credit of all greedy and hungry people in this society...

No comments: