Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Big Mistakes of my life...


  • I tried to acquire knowledge in a large number of subjects...
  • I could not focus much on a single special subject...
  • I could not pursue one thing for a long time...
  • I shifted to many directions and wasted a lot of energy...
  • I neglected important issues and did things as per my whims only...
  • I could not be harsh with myself on vital issues of career and profession...
  • I did not become a careerist in my personal life...
  • I had never been a motivated person and a professional...
  • I wasted a lot of my hard-earned money...
  • I could not save a good amount of money for last 10-15 years...
  • I had not been decisive in my personal activities...
  • I had been easily convinced by the fools around me...
  • I had never been a money-minded person...
  • I could not become a hard-core professional in my alternative professional activities...
  • I had always been a poor negotiator...
  • I used to trust people so easily...
  • I could not become tough with tough people...
  • I had been soft with people on money matters...

I am now trying seriously about correcting my above-mentioned mistakes and lead a newer life. What really matters is building up of an extraordinary will force and will power to become a stronger person for the rest of my life. I am slowly evolving as a better negotiator in my professional dealings...
Day has come to bring about radical changes and transformation in myself. I am trying to bring about a complete metamorphosis in my inner and outer self...Such secrets will not be shared with the familiar faces, as such interaction will certainly jeopardize my plans. 

No comments: