Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

The art of managing affairs of life and living


  • One has to be a good negotiator for earning money...
  • From the cruel world, I am learning new things...
  • I have started hating egoistic people...
  • I have started hating arrogant people...
  • I have dealt with some shrewd people in real life and they have taught me a lot of things...
  • I also experienced that nobody is my friend, except my family members...
  • I have faced people who are born jealous...
  • I have seen low-quality but dishonest people who attained highest level of material success...
  • I have dealt with people who are inherently harmful and poisonous...
  • I have tried to earn money, but failed due to my inherent restlessness and fickle-minded behaviors..
  • I have learnt that many of my ills are related to my choice of people...
  • I have to keep distance from people who are full of thirst for ego, sex, power and money(ESPM)

No comments: