Pages

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

God's warning for me...


  • Not to waste much time and energy in non-creative affairs...
  • Warning for health parameters...
  • Warning on my lifestyles...
  • Keeping cool at almost all times...
  • To ignite creative thinking in myself...
  • To innovate through deep thinking process...
  • I need to improve my finances...
  • More time and energy to spirituality is a must for me..
  • To devote time to pure academics for my mental satisfaction...
  • I should try hard wasting money and energy...
  • Conservation of energy at the very personal level is an urgent issue for me...
  • I must listen to good music...
  • I must relax in between my official activities...
  • I must try hard to be an excellent teacher...
  • I must be choosy about interacting with various people in the society...

No comments: